skip navigation
Home Associations Board Coaches Officials Registrar Info


to the Home of MAHA District 6

Suggestions or corrections? Click here to contact the webmaster.

Registrar Info

Interstate transfer form

Any players coming into Michigan from border states will be asked to get a release from either Mid-am (Ohio and Indiana) or Wisconsin prior to being able to roster with one of our associations. Likewise, players leaving Michigan and going to those states must have our signoff to leave. District chairs will be required to sign off on any players coming or going on behalf of MAHA. If players are leaving Michigan, we should be checking with the local associations first to make sure that they are aware, and it does not affect their program, prior to signoff. None of these other states are looking to recruit Michigan players. However, if players do not have a place to play and/or the rink in the other affiliate is the closest option they are willing to take them.

Substitute Goalie Form

Form Must be filled out and signed by a Director. 

Frank Noonan